At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference. Position Posting:
WW Scientific Content & US Market Capabilities Manager - CardiovascularDescription
The primary responsibility for the WW Scientific Content & US Market Capabilities Manager is the execution of a comprehensive, globally aligned strategic market medical publications and content plan (medical/access) to support the effective communication of data and launch for safe and effective use of BMS Cardiovascular medicines across the US market.
- Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, credible and accurate documents that comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidances and BMS policies and procedures, and are used to appropriately communicate with healthcare providers and customers involved in healthcare or evidence-based healthcare decisions, including but not limited to payor organizations, access influencers, pharmacy benefit managers, specialty pharmacies, compendia publishers, guideline bodies and technology assessment entities.
- Develops and updates local market medical content per clinical development program, publications, data presentations, congress activity, MI inquiry trends, global communication platform, product safety reports and treatment landscape.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines
- Works effectively as a member of the Market Medical Matrix Team by contributing to development of the Medical Brand Plan, communicating insights and trends from WW Pubs/Content, Field HEOR, and Field Medical.
- Collaborates across the medical capabilities cross-matrix team to inform the development of Cardiovascular content plans to address local market unmet medical needs.
- Assists with the communication of the Cardiovascular strategy related to healthcare providers, payers, access influencers, and healthcare decision makers.
- Collaborates closely with the Medical Capabilities Customer Engagement and Contact Center, to inform on new content deliverables and consult on training/messaging for new scientific data.
- Develop Medical Contact Center training on disease state, product overview and relevant market events to ensure Contact Center's readiness to address customer inquiries.
- Evaluates and contributes to Medical Information processes for responding to unsolicited inquiries and provides training to internal and external matrix partners (e.g. Field HEOR, MSLs) on appropriate use of these processes
- Contributes to departmental efforts to develop, implement or further improve processes and operations. This may involve non-clinical and non-product types of responsibilities such as systems/technology, quality assurance, writing policies and procedures.
- Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to Medical Communications and Access Scientific Content
- Doctor of Pharmacy, MD, PhD or equivalent
- 2-3 years relevant industry work experience, which may include experience on vendor side
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Health Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR) experience
- Experience in AMCP dossier and other evidence-based scientific writing, review and assessments
- Experience in the Cardiovascular space
- Experience responding to unsolicited inquiries from health care professionals by collecting, analyzing, interpreting and providing specific clinical/scientific data that is requestor-focused
- Ability to apply managed care concepts and knowledge to customize the communication documents to meet the evidence requirements of payor/access customers
- Understanding of comparative effectiveness research (CER) and health technology assessment (HTA) landscape is preferred, as well as the ability to review, assess and synthesize CER, health outcomes and pharmacoeconomic evidence
- Understanding of the needs of health care professionals/payors and pharmaceutical industry regulations
- Knowledge of management information systems, databases and digital application of information
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.