At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference. Key Responsibilities:
The Director Data Partner, Enterprise Information Strategy and Risk Management leads the definition and development of an integrated and comprehensive data and analytics enablement strategy and response for EIM's first generation of data capabilities in support of BMS's various Digital Medicines and Digital Therapeutics programs. The role will work in collaboration with IT Partnering, other EIM Capability Leaders including functionally focused Data Capability Groups (DCGs) and Enterprise Data and Analytics Engineering (EDAE) to bring together a unified roadmap and execution strategy to support conceptualization through launch of our various Digital Therapeutics and Digital Medicines Programs across multiple Therapeutic Areas and Modalities. Additionally, the role will collaborate with multiple IT development teams to ensure adherence to information, data, security, and solution architecture principles, guidelines, standards, and best practices and implementation of and adherence to data models, data governance and data use policies.Responsibilities:
- Develop an integrated data and information strategy tailored based on stage of each Digital Therapeutic(s) or Digital Medicine(s) Program in partnership with appropriate IT Partnering and Business Insights and Analytics (BI&A) team members.
- Ensure optimal data risk management including privacy across the solution portfolio in partnership with appropriate risk management teams in EIM including Data Protection Office (DPO), Data Governance and Data Quality.
- Collaborate and incorporate information, data and platform architecture practices across the data solutions developed to support the various Digital Therapeutic Programs.
- Coordinate with various EIM DCG teams to support the program needs with an appropriate near-term rapid data solutions as well as longer term strategic data and analytics solutions.
- Build an integrated analytics and reporting plan for a given Digital Therapeutics (DT(x)) Program as well as drive consistency across the DT(x) portfolio in partnership with BI&A and EIM DCG teams.
- Collaborate with IT Partnering to assess external vendor landscape and conduct solution fit analysis in support of our DT(x) initiatives and programs.
- Partners with functional program leadership to define BMS's data and analytics ambitions for supporting innovation in diagnostics, therapeutics and care delivery.
- Participate in ongoing development and enhancement of cross-functional team structures, processes, systems, other tools and resources
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- 10+ years' experience in information technology designing, implementing, and/or supporting analytic platforms (data warehouse, data hub, ETL/transformations, and/or Business Intelligence) related activities satisfying complex information needs.
- 10+ years' experience in an information technology related field within the life sciences industry.
- Demonstrated experience with direct or indirect support of development through commercialization of Digital Therapeutics and Digital Medicines.
- Experience with Big Data, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Visualization, and/or Data Virtualization for both structured and/or unstructured data.
- Prior data and analytics strategy experience in support of development and launch of drug and device combination solutions in Life Sciences and Pharma.
- 5+ years in a Data or Analytics leadership role in support of at least two or more pharmaceutical or Life Sciences functions.
- Experience deploying Data and Analytic Platforms in a Cloud and On-Premise environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively with alliances and partners in the Digital Health eco-system.
- Experience working with international clients with a globally dispersed team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience in is required.
- Demonstrated experience in thoughtful inter-personal communications, change agility, and cross-functional partner relationships.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.