|Category||Information Management||Job type||Full-Time|
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
* Develop and maintain a MES support strategy that integrates process knowledge, equipment design, and quality standards with information technology to reduce down-time, elevate the level of regulatory compliance, and introduce efficiency gains through effective use of available technologies
* Implement manufacturing information and reporting systems that support the creation of paperless batch records and facilitate product release. Responsible for the software and data maintenance of computer systems used for the development, testing, and the production of bulk drug substances.
* Work closely with the BMS organizations in the evaluation and implementation of MES application updates and changes.
* Oversee the development of procedures, documentation tools and techniques to efficiently generate required life-cycle system design documentation.
* Monitor systems performance and review logs and diagnostic information and respond appropriately. Understand the manufacturing processes and system configuration and make informed recommendations regarding optimal system configuration.
* Support software and configuration required for external systems interfaces such as DeltaV, SAP, LIMS, and Maximo.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.