At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide support and enhancements for the administration of benchtop instrumentation applications, PC hardware, and IT administrative tools within a GxP environment. Support would encompass various instrument types such as ViCell, SoloVPE, Cary60, and Spectramax plate readers throughout the site which include laboratory and manufacturing buildings.
- Support administration of quality and laboratory applications including their software development life cycle activities and technical support.
- Provide ownership of assets and utilize BMS systems to support changes, incidents, problems, and asset management activities for the support of benchtop equipment and lab and quality systems.
- Execute and update documentation for the support of benchtop equipment and lab and quality systems to ensure assets are reliable, accessible, and secure.
- Execute and lead multiple projects and technical work assignments as a point of contact for project stakeholders.
- Lead or provide supporting activities within the quality management system (Trackwise & Infinity)
- Liaison with global partners within the BMS organization to align on solutions and implementation plans for benchtop instrumentation and performs system installations, configurations, administrative and support functions including system validation lifecycles and training.
- Provide local administrative support and liaison with global partners for the site quality systems and quality control supporting applications completing tasks such as application periodic reviews, user access reviews, and account administration.
- Provide digital plant subject matter expertise (SME), to multi-function teams, advises operations on application configurations, data integrity, cyber security, and defend work before regulatory agencies.
- Ensure alignment with BMS directives and industry guidelines for applications.
- Execute on technology improvements and efficiency opportunities to improve business and compliance.
- Provide on-call support, as needed, for 24/7 commercial operations.
- BS degree in life sciences, engineering or computer science field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working in regulated industries such as Biotech, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices familiarity supporting benchtop instruments and applications within a GxP compliant manufacturing or laboratory setting.
- Commanding knowledge of SOPs, cGMPs, Data Integrity guidance, GxP compliance, Software Development Life Cycle, and Good Documentation Practices to support working within a regulated environment.
- Understanding of network, databases, servers, and PCs.
- Strong capabilities for application administration;usage of applications such as Empower and NuGenesis and ability to embrace emerging technology.
- Provenleadership skills and the ability to negotiate in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated track record of IT Support in a fast-paced regulated environment supporting benchtop instruments, quality and lab applications.
- Ability to plan and lead multiple projects of high complexity with matrix teams successfully.
- Self-driven and capable of prioritizing with system and business analysis skills applying lean and OpEx principles.
- Excellent project management, communication, and technical writing skills are required.
- Possess the professionalism and technical competency required to represent the department before our stakeholders, regulatory agencies, and management utilizing oral and written communications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills requiring the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment at all levels of the organization, with the capability to provide oversight to contractors as applicable.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.