At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference. Job Description
Must have requirements:
- Understand business structure requirements and create solutions to manage significant restructures or workforce changes, including reductions that lead to separations from the company.
- Oversee the maintenance of organizational structures and foundation values that enable workflow capabilities in the Workday system, including the creation/edit/removal of organizations, positions, jobs, pay groups, departments etc.
- Translates business customer needs and applies appropriate technical solutions to reach anticipated outcomes.
- Apply country/locale level regulatory rules to the movement of all data and execution of employee statuses with the company, ensuring all activities meet required deadlines, payroll, and documentation outputs.
- Coordinate HR Services participation with all merger, acquisition, divestiture activities to ensure partnership to service all organizational and worker data activities
- Perform all severance calculations in accordance with local legal/regulatory requirements and in support of policies.
- Coordinate the execution of the team preparing separation packets.
- Ensure excellent data accuracy within Workday by following controlled data management and governance practices, including system audits
- Manage sensitive worker data updates via efficient manual processes or controlled mass uploads (e.g. Workday EIB)
- Perform system data extracts and testing to ensure data accuracy and alignment to global standards
- Collaborate with alternate HR Services hub locations to ensure global standards are applied in HCM structure management
- Support initiation and completion of International Assignment workflows
- Receive escalated customer inquiries requiring advanced technical skill to research and resolve issues related to HCM structure and worker data
- Support ad hoc research at global level with advanced reporting tools to support data analysis and insight
- Review existing business practices and support the identification and updating of outdated business processes in collaboration with HRIT partners
- Support stakeholder engagement and change management efforts for newly defined processes and procedures
- Assist in the organizational change process by supporting efforts to determine future state governance of new or changed organizations
- Support project management activities of organizational change, by tracking decisions from meetings, staying up to date on milestones and working with management to communicate progress to key stakeholders
- Provide input to HR Service Center knowledgebase
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Advanced Human Capital Management (HCM) technical skills; able to manage systems processes to achieve desired functional needs
- Workday HCM module or SAP HR experience required, preferably as HR Operations/Employee life cycle transactions process performer in one of the systems
- Advanced excel and data reporting skills; Workday ReportWriter or related SAP reporting skills required
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes and Regional Employment Laws
- Have worked in a fast-moving environment which is both complex and changing.
- Have worked in a multi-cultural/multi-country work environment
- Ability to use business judgment when assessing requirements and performance in order to identify the right solution to meet business needs
- Previous experience working in a shared services environment preferred
- Prefer HR specialty certification to demonstrate theoretical understanding and application of HR practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients and HR Service Center team members
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients' needs and situation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.