At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
CAR T Site Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of CAR T operations in selected centers in a designated region. This includes development and implementation of strategic CAR T account plans, professional onboarding and qualification/certification of sites, extensive networking with all external and internal CAR T stakeholders, including coordination of the Celgene account/cluster team and cross-functional leadership.
Responsibilities are the following activities, but are not limited to:
1. A ct as a point of contact at assigned CAR T centers, communicating all the related functions in those cente rs.
2. Lead development and e xecution of onboarding plan and programs for assigned CAR T centers by working cross - functionally.
3. Participate in the annual operating plan process by shaping tactical plan and budget necessary for achiev ing the team objecti ves
4. B uild rela tionships with HC Ps in assigned CAR T centers such as physicians, medical engineers, nurses, etc. in order to ensure appropriate site onboarding.
5.Support QA team to conduct periodical audit after onboarding.
6. Coordinate production/supply sche dule with Glob al team.
7. Handle q uestions and inquiries in operation/medical/quality from CAR T centers with relevant internal functions.
Skills/Knowledge /Competence Required :
▪ Profound experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry (5+ years), with prove n track r ecord in differen t customer facing role(s), e.g. medical, marketing and/or account management .
▪ Hematology/oncology experience preferred.
▪ Proven track record in project/process/account management with the ability to manage and coordinat e complex pr ojects an d cross - functiona l teams/networks
▪ Logical & strategic thinking , Leadership to drive the product/indication , p lanning and o rganizing, b uilding p ositive w orking r elationships, g ood c ommunication and n egotiation skill, d ecision m aking
▪ St rategic and analytica l thinker, with a well - balanced medical/science, technical and commercial mindset
▪ Strong communication and negotiation skills (verbal, written), ability to build and maintain reliable customer relationships .
▪ E nglish communication skill s preferred.
▪ Skilled team player, wit h collaborative mindset and proven experience in team coordination and/or cross - functional leadership
B A/BS required; MB A and/ or biologic al science degree helpful, but not required . Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharm aceutical industry
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.