|Category||Supply Chain and Logistics||Job type||Full-Time|
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
1. Manage the implementation of specific serialization projects for multiple markets in partnership with the corresponding local market organization(s). Ensures deliverables are met on time to meeting market regulatory and business requirements.
2. Supervise the cross-functional assessment efforts for implementing / amending serialization requirements for global markets, which accounts for process, systems and data. Draft and received approval on requirements and functional documents that are compliance driven and meet business needs. Accountable for documentation following established market process.
3. Manage the implementation of market serialization requirements in logistic / 3PL and Order to Cash operations to assure in-bound, out-bound and reverse logistic business processes meet business requirements and timing. Assure that EPCIS events are appropriately captured, messages generated and are accurate / complete for market reporting.
4. Work with Market Integration and Supply Chain Digitization Director and Market Integration Associate Director in shaping market integration strategy for faster and effective decision-making.
5. Responsible for leading change management process for serialization projects.
6. Collaborate with Quality to assure Product Quality Complaint (PQC) and recall process affecting serialized market are established and robust.
7. Support Serialization Operations team to assure right first time batch serialization.
8. Manage the overall project management activity for the Global Serialization Market Integration Program. Provide status updates on data programs/ serialization projects to the GSC PMO, Steering Committees, etc. assembling the corresponding information on appropriate reporting tools and presentations.
9. EMVO Asst. Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for EU. Ensure timely and accurate communication of EMVO notifications. Responsible to communicate with EMVO and BMS management, on divestiture transition activities.
10. Support the Market Integration function in areas like regulatory assessments, PEARL, etc. 11. Participate in industry benchmarking and standards organizations. Enable/influence industry best practices.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL
Experience / Knowledge Desired:
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.