|Category||Supply Chain and Logistics||Job type||Full-Time|
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
1. Lead and manage the on-boarding and implementation of specific digitzation projects across commercial and clinical supply chain. Ensures deliverables are met on time to meeting business requirements.
2. Guides digital investments to advance customer experiences and drive business impact
3. Proactively shares current trends and emerging digital capabilities, and enterprise best practices to educate stakeholders and improve customer engagement and optimize the supply chain network.
4. Building strong partnerships with key stakeholder teams and partners
5. Bringing together enabling functions, IT, BI&A and collaborate to asure business owners requirements are represented.
6. Lead an agile planning approach for successful delivery of the digital solution
7. Understand the details of the supply chain strategy in order to make recommendations for digital solutions and executions that complement the overall supply chain plan
8. Collaborate through AI Data & Technology Lab to leverage cutting-edge technology platforms and organizational capabilities, tailored to the unique needs of supply chain.
9. Serve as a SME for digital content, development, planning and execution. Provide content review through maintaining knowledge library.
Experience / Knowledge Desired:
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.