Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results. Detailed responsibilities:
Education Undergraduate Degree preferably in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Life Sciences. advanced degree, diploma or certification in Supply Chain Management (e.g., APICS CIPM/CSCP certification) strongly preferred
- Work in Collaboration with the manufacturing sites, external manufacturing group & API planning team to develop and maintain a valid supply plan for assigned portfolio.
- Ensure Stock Coverage (Months of Cover) of assigned portfolio aligned with agreed targets, and manage deviations.
- Understand site capacities, capabilities and supply risks. Issue and bottleneck coordination as appropriate.
- Create 'what-if' scenarios when appropriate, to proactively identify risks and opportunities.
- Global analytics of assigned portfolio, including product trends, inventory projection (Heatmaps), service performance and risks.
- Developing and maintaining consistent product information via the product structure template, alignment with Brand strategy and considering regulatory, projects, sourcing strategy.
- Initiate the product structure change process as required.
- Work within BMS planning system (Kinaxis Rapid Response), to ensure demand propagation according the agreed product structure and Brand strategy.
- Supply planning masterdata governance and systems management to ensure an accurate supply plan.
- Analyze and provide information to support the Pharma Integrated Planning Team process.
- Integration with other global planning processes e.g. Demand, Inventory, Global Brand S&OP, Global Metrics, New Products Launch Management and Business Continuity.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for both planning tools and process; Support systems planning enhancements and capability projects (SAP / Kinaxis Rapid Response).
Experience / Knowledge Desired
5 to 7 years of Supply Management experience for a reputed, global or multi-plant Pharmaceutical or Consumer Product company. Preferred: experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chain.
Experience with ERP and Advanced Planning Systems (preferably SAP ECC, BW/BI, SNP APO, and Kinaxis Rapid Response preferred).
Experience with site capacity planning and/or global product supply planning and knowledge of Biotech, Pharmaceutical Sales & Operations Planning processes.
Experience in developing and implementing world class, global supply chain planning processes and managing them through deployment of global advanced planning and scheduling systems.
Good understanding and exposure to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory requirements (EMA, TGA).
Experience in working internationally in a fast-paced, reputed, global pharmaceutical/Bio-Technology or Consumer company organized in a matrix structure.
Additional professional and personal requirements include:
Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and rapid decision making skills.
Demonstrated capability in implementing challenging goals, objectives and practices in a complex and ambiguous environment.
Strong ability in negotiating and influencing without authority in complex, high impact situations.
Demonstrated proficiency in a rapidly changing cross-cultural environment.
Strong presentation and communication skills both, oral and written.
Business Acumen: Has a strong understanding of the key business drivers of the industry/organization. Persuades others with fact-based judgments of the business situation.
Executing for Results: Maintains high standards of performance for himself/herself and others, and follows through on commitments. Demonstrates integrity, and sticks to core values and principles. Takes the long view, and when faced with challenging obstacles, persists over a significant period of time to achieve his/her agenda. Conveys a sense of urgency, and drives issues to closure. Makes timely decisions when a quick response is required and a number of possible alternatives are available.
Building Relationships and Using Influence: Establishes credibility and earns respect with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including senior executives, manufacturing and other functional leaders, regulatory professionals, contractors and other partners. Is highly articulate, and makes arguments in a clear and compelling manner. Is able to "get things done" without compromising principles. Has excellent negotiating skills, and achieves win-win outcomes in difficult situations.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.