Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Bristol Myers Squibb is a diversified specialty biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The Bristol Myers Squibb North America Capability Center is a state-of-the-art facility in Tampa, Florida, providing strategic capabilities for delivering end-to-end process excellence and innovation. The center provides high knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of our ongoing efforts in continuous process improvement. At the North America Capability Center we continue to explore ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of an external supplier assessment for providers of services and products across the IT organization.
- Conducts pre and post contract assessments, and as needed, periodic reviews/assessments of existing suppliers.
- Participates in internal process based audits, when needed.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills to properly plan and adapt an assessment scope to a specific supplier.
- Interviews selected personnel, gathers, and analyzes test information to assess the adequacy of the control environment.
- Responsible for communicating and confirming observations regarding the supplier assessment.
- Documents evidence and maintains work papers based on established quality standards.
- Writes a robust report to communicate results of the assessment to the company's relevant stakeholders.
- Enters report/observation information into the appropriate repository.
- Work with key stakeholders, horizontally and vertically in a matrix environment.
- Collaborate with key management and provide guidance on appropriate resolution of issues, as well as ability to gain the confidence and cooperation of the control owners to ensure appropriate input and dialogue on potential risks.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- MIS/MBA/Masters' degree preferred.
- Professional certification is preferred: CISA, CIA, CPA, CISSP, or equivalent.
- 1-3 Years of IT auditing / quality evaluation experience is preferred. Strong grasp on general computer controls and methods for testing is preferred.
- Experience with common information technology related frameworks, such as ITIL, NIST, COSO, COBIT, ISO, etc.
- Demonstrates ability to ask probing questions and assess situations quickly.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to a diverse audience at multiple levels across the organization.
- Strong planning, organization, negotiation, influencing, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work with limited supervision while managing own workload.
- Ability to work well under pressure and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Works in a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Supports fellow team members and the department to meet shared goals.
- Adheres to the highest ethical standards and values.
- Exhibits BMS's core behaviors.
- Expected Travel up to 10%.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.