Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results. SUMMARY:
The Manager, Supply Planning - Buyer in Cell Therapy is responsible to support the development and execution of the global supply for Bristol Myers Suibb's autologous clinical and commercial supply.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, to the following:
- Support the activities of the global supply chain for autologous products
- Develop buying strategies for critical raw materials used in autologous product manufacturing and ensure enough supply to support uninterrupted manufacturing
- Use the Supply Chain Planning Systems to generate raw material purchase orders based on inventory policies and supply chain constraints
- Generate inventory projections and other Key Peformance Indicators and reports for Sales & Operations Planning purposes
- Support multiple supply chain projects associated with the set-up and product launch for autologous therapies and all life-cycle management activities
- Responsible for all aspects of PO life cycle; generation, order follow-up & invoice management
- Set up and maintain purchasing parameters required for buying
- Provide primary point of contact for day-to-day decision-making and elevation/resolution of issues relating to purchase orders for materials supporting autologous products
- Escalate business critical decisions points to management
- Identify opportunities and support the creation of new business processes to support supplying autologous products
- Lead cross-functional projects and convene cross-functional meetings to resolve issues
- Partner with other stakeholders to create and implement best practices
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Global Planner or buyer with minimum five years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Prior experience interacting with production, marketing, demand planning, pharmaceutical quality and regulatory organizations
- Prior experience planning and/or buying in a multiple manufacturing site and/or contract manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on team player willing to work in an environment where individual initiative, accountability, and professional maturity are required
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Able to synthesize information into a presentation appropriate to the organizational-level of the audience. Able to summarize information concisely and communicate it using appropriate medium
- Must be able to work with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Strong PC experience, Microsoft Office Suite experience required including; Excel; Outlook; PowerPoint
- Oracle EBS / Advance Supply Chain Planning or SAP experience required.
- APICS certification is a plus
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.