At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The position is the department's subject matter expert for calculating administrative fees owed to Institutional partners. It will include direct management of the of 3 Contract and Rebate Analysts. This position also provides operational oversight and coordination of ongoing requests within purchasing programs and contract strategies.
Detailed Position Responsibilities:
- Manages the process of calculating and paying administrative fees to Institutional customers and GPOs.
- Performs analysis of more complex data and interacts with third party customers regarding their submitted data.
- Acts as backup to the Senior Manager.
- Effectively builds key business relationships with Contract Operations, Government Pricing, and Field Representatives, to name a few, to ensure understanding of existing and developing contracting strategies, and that teams are properly aligned to meet business needs and compliance regulations.
- Direct supervisor of 3 Contract and Rebate Analysts. This includes performance reviews, coaching, feedback, and indivual development.
- Provides process oriented strategies to enhance organizational effectiveness in payment processing, financial controls, payment accuracy and related business functions in the department all the while ensuring alignment/compliance with our Government Reporting partners
- Actively participates and directs Analysts in the testing activities.
- SOX Audit Lead for Contract Administration
- A minimum of 5 years experience with pricing or sales contract management or administration. Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process and control enhancements and proven managerial experiences are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work well across a matrix team are required
- A broad knowledge of Pricing & Reimbursement functions, government pricing regulations, and systems transactional processing are preferred.
- Experience with Model N revenue management or similar system
- Experience analyzing large data sets or financial analysis are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- CPA, MBA and/or solid knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related subjects is required
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.